Sometimes we just wanna live simply and minimally in small travel trailers. Sometimes we just don’t need huge compact travel trailers that can fit a family of six and a dog. Whether it’s just you or you and a loved one, small RV trailers or small camping trailers would probably suit your needs best. You can still satisfy your road tripping needs and be just as comfortable as you would in a large or regular sized trailer. Here are some adorable mini-sized options you can take, at all price ranges. To view an updated list, please click here to check out the newest RV trailers.
Learn More: How to Build Your Custom Teardrop Trailer
Based out of Indiana. Made from a molded fiberglass uni-body construction and finished with a white gel coat. Made and assembled in Indiana, with a year warranty.
- Safety lock door with screen and window.
- Radius safety glass windows with screens and blinds.
- White easy clean interior with full bed.
- Side dinette side bunk.
- White fiberglass galley with stainless sink.
- 14 gallon fresh and city water system.
- Power roof vent.
- 30a power converter with charger.
- Dexter torque flex suspension.
- Electric brakes.
So-Cal Teardrop Trailer
Based in Upland, California. An efficient, more lightweight, and attractive interpretation of the classic teardrop trailer. They carry seven different models.
- Clear anodized aluminum.
- 9 ply Baltic Birch interior with 2 coats, UV applied lacquer.
- Insulated ceiling, floor, and galley hatch.
- High pressure laminate – countertops and shelves.
- Tinted sliding aluminum windows with screens and locks.
- Onboard “smart” battery charger/converter.
- Exterior – 120v onboard charger inlet.
- Enclosed 12v onboard deep cycle battery.
- Slide out stove shelf with pull-out utensil drawer.
- Easy access – ATO/ATC fuse block.
Pricing starts at $9,000.
Related: How to Insulate Your RV
This is the smallest model from German-made Knaus. A very modern option with very sleek lines, both on the exterior and in the interior.
- Hanging table and folding table (for outdoor use).
- PVC flooring.
- 230v EUR power supply.
- Aluminum wheels for mono axle.
- Bike rack on drawbar.
- Bed conversion and folding bed.
- Air circulation system & gas recirculation system.
- Kitchen module.
Pricing starts at 22,890 Euros.
The timeless all-American classic and iconic trailer design. Manufactured in Ohio. This luxurious option will set you back a pretty penny, though. This is only a tiny fraction of its amazing features and specifications:
- Aluminum wheels, bright aluminum finish.
- Electric hitch jack.
- Solar grey front panoramic windows.
- Galley and bath skylights with blackout shades.
- Pleated day/night shades in galley, dinette, and lounge.
- Removable under bed storage boxes.
- Premium audio-video package with LED 26″ HD TV.
- HDMI prewire in bedroom.
Pricing starts at around $42,900.
Made in China. This is a lightweight fiberglass trailer that recalls the stylish exterior tubing design of the Knaus Deseo, but in different colors. It is fully laminated and reinforced with aluminum tubing frames.
- Powder-coated steel frame.
- Rubber torsion axle.
- 2″ ball hitch towing bar with safety chains.
- Electric brakes.
- Laminated structure foam body with aluminum frame.
- Gelcoat high-gloss fiberglass exterior skin.
- Four layer laminated floor.
- Counter with stainless steel SINIC and lp-burners.
- 3-way refrigerator.
- Overhead cabinets.
Pricing starts at $15,600.
Related: Full-Time RV Living Tips