Sometimes we just wanna live simply and minimally. Sometimes we just don’t need a huge trailer that can fit a family of six and a dog. Whether it’s just you or you and a loved one, small trailers would probably suit your needs best. You can still satisfy your road tripping needs and be just as comfortable as you would in a large or regular sized trailer. Here are some adorable mini-sized options you can take, at all price ranges.
Based out of Indiana. Made from a molded fiberglass uni-body construction and finished with a white gel coat. Made and assembled in Indiana, with a year warranty.
- Safety lock door with screen and window.
- Radius safety glass windows with screens and blinds.
- White easy clean interior with full bed.
- Side dinette side bunk.
- White fiberglass galley with stainless sink.
- 14 gallon fresh and city water system.
- Power roof vent.
- 30a power converter with charger.
- Dexter torque flex suspension.
- Electric brakes.
Pricing starts at $11,000.
So-Cal Teardrop Trailer
Based in Upland, California. An efficient, more lightweight, and attractive interpretation of the classic teardrop trailer. They carry seven different models.
- Clear anodized aluminum.
- 9 ply Baltic Birch interior with 2 coats, UV applied lacquer.
- Insulated ceiling, floor, and galley hatch.
- High pressure laminate – countertops and shelves.
- Tinted sliding aluminum windows with screens and locks.
- Onboard “smart” battery charger/converter.
- Exterior – 120v onboard charger inlet.
- Enclosed 12v onboard deep cycle battery.
- Slide out stove shelf with pull-out utensil drawer.
- Easy access – ATO/ATC fuse block.
Pricing starts at $9,000.
This is the smallest model from German-made Knaus. A very modern option with very sleek lines, both on the exterior and in the interior.
- Hanging table and folding table (for outdoor use).
- PVC flooring.
- 230v EUR power supply.
- Aluminum wheels for mono axle.
- Bike rack on drawbar.
- Bed conversion and folding bed.
- Air circulation system & gas recirculation system.
- Kitchen module.
Pricing starts at 7,000 Euros.
The timeless all-American classic and iconic trailer design. Manufactured in Ohio. This luxurious option will set you back a pretty penny, though. This is only a tiny fraction of its amazing features and specifications:
- Aluminum wheels, bright aluminum finish.
- Electric hitch jack.
- Solar grey front panoramic windows.
- Galley and bath skylights with blackout shades.
- Pleated day/night shades in galley, dinette, and lounge.
- Removable under bed storage boxes.
- Premium audio-video package with LED 26″ HD TV.
- HDMI prewire in bedroom.
Pricing starts at around $30,000.
Made in China. This is a lightweight fiberglass trailer that recalls the stylish exterior tubing design of the Knaus Deseo, but in different colors. It is fully laminated and reinforced with aluminum tubing frames.
- Powder-coated steel frame.
- Rubber torsion axle.
- 2″ ball hitch towing bar with safety chains.
- Electric brakes.
- Laminated structure foam body with aluminum frame.
- Gelcoat high-gloss fiberglass exterior skin.
- Four layer laminated floor.
- Counter with stainless steel SINIC and lp-burners.
- 3-way refrigerator.
- Overhead cabinets.
Pricing starts at $15,600.