We want you to enjoy owning your Trailer Valet from driveway to lake, forest, ocean, desert, and wherever else adventure takes you. All of that starts when your Trailer Valet arrives; so we want the installation process to be as easy as possible.
Manuals and Documentation
- Trailer Valet V211 Owner’s Manual
- Download PDF | 739K
- Trailer Valet V211 Parts List
- Download PDF | 251K
- Trailer Valet RMA Form
- Download PDF | 182K
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between the Trailer Valet vs. the knockoffs?
- To start, we are proud of the commitment we have to our customers. All of our customer support staff understand the product inside and out, and are ready to answer your questions 24/7. The customer service line is redirected to our cell phones, so should you have any problems, we’ll always be on the other line to help. There are times where we might need to call you back if it’s at an odd hour, but we will definitely call you back. If you’ve done research of your own, you’ll know they don’t have any customer service support, and Cabela’s have way too many customers and products to care and give you their full attention. Secondly, it doesn’t hold together properly so it feels cheap, and not as user friendly. For example, on the knockoff unit, their packaging consists of a thin layered cardboard box to encase the unit, and bits of styrofoam peanuts inside, so it’s clearly not have enough protection to prevent from getting damaged during shipping. Their tires can only hold up to 30psi, while the Trailer Valet holds up to 85psi. Also, our mounting bracket can be installed on multiple trailers without purchasing multiple Trailer Valet’s for ease of use. With our product, if you have multiple trailers, simply purchase another mounting bracket for that other trailer, and detach/attach the unit itself from one to the other. Thirdly, they’re infringing on two of our patents. We have two base patents on this product, which are absolutely necessary to create this product, but instead of asking us for the rights to use them, they decided to manufacture it overseas regardless. It’s unfortunate someone had to knockoff something we’ve put our sweat and tears into this early in our startup career because we don’t have the time nor resources to file a lawsuit against them right now, therefore we’ll just have to stay hopeful that we can still compete on quality, customer service, and functionality.
- Will the Trailer Valet work on my triple axel trailer?
- A: Yes, as long as the total tongue weight doesn’t exceed 500lbs.
- Is the Trailer Valet motorized?
- A: No, the Trailer Valet is manually cranked.
- What happens if you lose control of the trailer?
- A: There is an integrated brake handle which is engaged when the handle is released.
- Is there a lock for the Trailer Valet?
- A: The Trailer Valet does not come with a lock. However, you are able to detach the Trailer Valet from the mounting clamp by removing the bolt on the inside of the mounting clamp.
- What if my trailer is over 5,000lbs?
- A: The Trailer Valet’s max weight is 5,000 for use on a 32 degree slope.
- Am I able to use the mounting bracket from my current jack?
- A: We don’t ever recommend mixing parts. The Trailer Valet includes a mounting clamp that has been designed and tested to be 100% compatible with the Trailer Valet. Due to the rotational forces that the mounting clamp may experience when the Auto-brake is engaged, only use the mounting clamp included with the Trailer Valet. The Trailer Valet mounting clamp is stainless steel for strength and prevents from rust.
- What is the adjustable silver knob located on the back panel of the Trailer Valet?
- A: To adjust the flex of the chain. If you feel that either gear is difficult to crank, then loosen or tighten depending on your preference. Loosening up the chain would make cranking easier, and vice versa.
- How Much Space is Required on the Trailer Frame to Mount the Trailer Valet Trailer Jack and Mover
- A: The bracket takes up 8 inches of real estate on the trailer frame, and is 7.5 inches long.
- What is your return policy?
- A: If you’re unsatisfied with the device, you can return the device within 30 days from the date of your purchase, but the customer, will have to pay for the shipping back and a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your total refund.
1 Year Limited Warranty Against Defects In Manufacturing
This limited warranty does not cover claims resulting from misuse, failure to follow the instructions on installation, maintenance and use, abuse, alteration, involvement in an accident, commercial use and normal wear and tear. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WRITTEN OR ORAL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNES FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD. THE CUSTOMER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR OF ANY OTHER OBLIGATION ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE LIMITED AS SPECIFIED HEREIN TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, AT OUR SOLE OPTION. IN ANY EVENT, RESPONSIBILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.